Wheel stand for your Thrustmaster F458, T80, T100, RGT Ferrari GT or F430 racing wheel. Wheel, pedals and shifter mount securely to our wheelstand.
- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing force-feedback settings and keeps the stand and the wheel stable
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth driving experience
- Our pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you race [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your $$$expensive wheel if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide a plate that spans the bottom two rails and three bolts go through this plate and bolts into the pedal assembly which has embedded female counterparts
- The Thrustmaster F458, Spider, and Ferrari GT Wheel come with imbedded locations that we can bolt into; we provide hardened bolts to secure the wheel to the upper plate || For the F430, no imbeds exist, but the Thrustmaster F430 securely attaches to our mounting plate
- At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for racing; our stand is the result
Hey, is that pole in the way?
- No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. When you switch from the gas to the brake, the natural motion of pivoting on your heel is unobstructed by the pole.
Honey, company is coming
- As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of non-gamers
- The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Rider in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs
- The top wheel supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the wheel can always remain on plane
- The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers.
- The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements
What's in the box? [everything you need except the wheel/pedals; you provide those]
- The Stand
- The bolts/plate you need to attach your wheel and pedals
- The tools you need to secure your wheel and pedals to our stand
- Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
- Instructions in English
- Smile on your face, wait, no you provide that
Where is my wheel!
- There are no wheel/pedals you really have to provide those
- Wheels are not included
- No hay ninguna rueda en el caja
- Nope, still no wheel
- We hear you. Still thinking that something so small can not possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
- It's not a conspiracy; it's actually fairly simple.
- Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
- You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead
- Your feet are on the pedals
- The frame is rock solid
- So you've got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome graphics of the game. All is good in the world, because if you're thinking about the stand while you are playing the game, you've got the wrong stand
- Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro
Boring Stuff Packaging Details
- Size (L x W x H): 27 inches x 16 inches x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15 pounds
- Out of the box dimensions: The stand is 14 inches wide, 22 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
Boring Stuff Shipping Details [We ship from Dallas Texas]
- Canadian Buyers: We ship UPS only to Canada. You are responsible for any customs or duties that Canada may charge
- International Buyers (Outside the US): We ship ship UPS. You are responsible for any customs or duties your country by charge