Deluxe V2 Wheel stand for your Fanatec CSL/CSL Elite Wheel and Pedals/CSP/CSP V2/V3,GT2/GT3RS, CSR/CSR Elite CSP/CSR/CSR Elite Pedals.. Wheel, pedals and shifter bolt securely to our wheel stand.
- Fanatec GT2/GT3RS CSP/CSP V2/V3(hard-mounted wheel, CSP/CSP V2/CSR pedals and gear shifter support)
- CSR wheels(hard-mounted wheel, CSP/CSP V2/V3/CSR pedals and gear shifter support)
- CSL Elite wheels(hard-mounted wheel and pedals)
- Note: NOT compatible with Loadcell. Need to purchase the Super CSL or purchase parts separately.
- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing force-feedback settings and keeps the stand and the wheel stable
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth driving experience
- Our pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you race [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your $600 wheel if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide hardware for both CSR and CSP pedals; We provide the plates that span the bottom two rails and bolt your pedal assembly in place
- The Fanatec Wheel comes with two imbedded locations that we bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the wheel to the upper plate
- At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for racing; our stand is the result
Hey, is that pole in the way?
- No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. When you switch from the gas to the brake, the natural motion of pivoting on your heel is unobstructed by the pole , honest
Honey, company is coming
- As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of non-gamers
- The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Rider in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs
- The top wheel supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the wheel can always remain on plane
- The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers.
- The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements
- The Fanatec shifter can be mounted on either side. This one is not so quick to change back [unbolt the wheel, move the shifter plate] so choose wisely
I need help! [sometimes you just need someone]
- We have a person to answer your call, her name is Lucy, at 972-861-0140 [you can also text that number]. If she doesn't answer [ because she is in the warehouse or racing] it's best to leave her a message. She will call back, usually within 15 minutes if it's during normal business hours.
- We have video instructions on our site, customer have loaded up about a zillion YouTube videos, reviews etc.
- Did I say we have a real person? I should have said we have a real person who cares.
What's in the box? [everything you need except the wheel/pedals; you provide those]
- The Stand
- Shifter bracket
- The bolts you need to attach your wheel and pedals
- The tools you need to secure your wheel, pedals and shifter to our stand
- Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
- Instructions in English
- Smile on your face, wait, no you provide that
Where is my wheel!
- There are no wheel/pedals, you really have to provide those
- Wheels are not included
- No hay ninguna rueda en el caja
- Nope, still no wheel
- All kidding aside, if you are asking a significant other to make a purchase for you, we recommend they give us a call, we will help.
- We hear you. Still thinking that something so small can not possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
- It's not a conspiracy; it's actually fairly simple.
- Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
- You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead
- Your feet are on the pedals
- The frame is rock solid
- So you've got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome graphics of the game. All is good in the world, because if you're thinking about the stand while you are playing the game, you've got the wrong stand
- Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro
Boring Stuff Packaging Details
- Size (L x W x H): 27 inches x 16 inches x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
- Out of the box dimensions: The stand is 16 inches wide, 26 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
Boring Stuff Shipping Details [We ship from Dallas Texas]
- Canadian Buyers: We ship UPS only to Canada. You are responsible for any customs or duties that Canada may charge
- International Buyers (Outside the US): We ship ship UPS. You are responsible for any customs or duties your country by charge