Deluxe Wheel stand for your Thrustmaster T-GT, T500RS, T300RS (PS4), TX458 ( XBox One) racing wheels hard mount (bolt) to our stand. The TMX/TMX Pro and T150/ T150 Pro mount using the clamps provided with the wheel. Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro. This one comes with everything you need start out with the stock pedals then upgrade your T300 or TX 458 stock pedals to the T3PA wide or T3PA Pro F1 (Flat) position only and also to the TH8a shifter.
- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing force-feedback settings and keeps the stand and the wheel stable
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth driving experience
- Our pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you race [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your $400 wheel if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide a plate that spans the bottom two rails and three bolts go through this plate and bolts into the pedal assembly which has embedded female counterparts. Also provided is the hardware for the Thrustmaster TP3A 3-pedal option
- The Thrustmaster T-GT, T300RS and TX 458 Ferrari Edition Wheel comes with two embedded locations that we can bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the wheel to the upper plate. The TMX and T150 don't have embedded locations and will use the clamps provided with your wheels to clamp securely to our stand.
- At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for racing; our stand is the result
Hey, is that pole in the way?
- No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. When you switch from the gas to the brake, the natural motion of pivoting on your heel is unobstructed by the pole.
Honey, company is coming
- As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of non-gamers.
- The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Rider in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs
- The top wheel supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the wheel can always remain on plane
- The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers.
- The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements
- The Thrustmaster shifter can be mounted on either side.
I need help! [sometimes you just need someone]
- We have a person to answer your call, her name is Lucy, at 972-861-0140 [you can also text that number]. If she doesn't answer [ cause she is in the warehouse
or racing] it's best to leave her a message. She will call back, usually within 15 minutes if it's during normal business hours.
- We have video instructions on our site, customer have loaded up about a zillion YouTube videos, reviews etc.
- Did I say we have a real person? I should have said we have a real person who cares.
What's in the box? [everything you need except the wheel/pedals; you provide those]
- The Stand
- Shifter bracket (for when/if you purchase the TH8A shifter option)
- The bolts you need to attach your wheel to our plate
- The bolts and plates necessary for the standard pedals that ship with your Thrustmaster TX Wheel and the bolts and plates necessary for when/if you upgrade to the TP3A 3-pedal option
- The tools you need to secure your wheel, pedals and shifter to our stand
- Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
- Instructions in English
- Smile on your face, wait, no you provide that
Where is my wheel!
- There are no wheel/pedals, you really have to provide those
- Wheels are not included
- No hay ninguna rueda en el caja
- Nope. Still no wheel
- All kidding aside, if you are asking a significant other to make a purchase for you, we recommend they give us a call ...we will help.
- We hear you. Still thinking that something so small can not possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
- It's not a conspiracy; it's actually fairly simple.
- Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
- You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead
- Your feet are on the pedals
- The frame is rock solid
- So you've got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome graphics of the game. All is good in the world, because if you're thinking about the stand while you are playing the game, you've got the wrong stand
- Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro
Boring Stuff Packaging Details
- Size (L x W x H): 27 inches x 16 inches x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
- Out of the box dimensions: The stand is 16 inches wide, 26 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
Boring Stuff Shipping Details [We ship from Dallas Texas]
- Canadian Buyers: We ship UPS only to Canada. You are responsible for any customs or duties that Canada may charge
- International Buyers (Outside the US): We ship ship UPS. You are responsible for any customs or duties your country by charge