Wheel stand for your Saitek Pro Flight controls. Yoke and rudder pedals mount securely to our wheel stand. Hardware included to fix throttle quadrant, trim wheel and/or accessory panels on either side of the yoke.
- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing flight simulator keeping the stand and the yoke stable
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth flying experience
- Your rudder pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you fly [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your expensive Yoke if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide hardware for pedal/rudder control assembly. We provide two sets of plates that span the bottom two rails and bolt your pedal assembly in place
- The yoke comes with two imbedded locations that we bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the wheel to the upper plate.
- The throttle quadrant comes with two imbedded locations that we bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the throttle quadrant.
- Hardware included to fix gear shifter/throttle quadrant/trim wheel/panels on either side of the yoke.
- At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for flying; our stand is the result
Hey, is that pole in the way?
- No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. All flying maneuvers are unobstructed by the pole.
Honey, company is coming!
- As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of non-gamers.
- The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Flyer in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs
- The top yoke supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the yoke can always remain on plane
- The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers.
- The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements
I need help! [Sometimes you just need someone]
- We have a person to answer your call, her name is Lucy, at 972-861-0140 [you can also text that number]. If she doesn't answer [ because she is in the warehouse or flying] it's best to leave her a message. She will call back, usually within 15 minutes if it's during normal business hours.
- We have video instructions on our site, customer have loaded up about a zillion YouTube videos, reviews etc.
- Did I say we have a real person? I should have said we have a real person who cares.
What's in the box? [everything you need except the Saitek hardware; you provide those]
- The Stand
- Throttle quadrant bracket
- The bolts you need to attach your yoke, throttle quadrant plate and pedal assembly
- The tools you need to secure your Volant, throttle quadrant plate and pedal assembly to our stand
- Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
- Instructions in English
- Smile on your face, wait, no you provide that
Where is my Saitek System?!
- There really isn't a Saitek System in the box, you really have to provide those
- All kidding aside, if you are asking a significant other to make a purchase for you, we recommend they give us a call we will help.
- We hear you. Still thinking that something so small can not possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
- It's not a conspiracy; it's actually fairly simple.
- Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
- You [the flyer] are holding the Yoke securely, getting ready to dive
- Your feet are controlling the rudders
- The frame is rock solid
- So you've got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome graphics of the game. All is good in the world, because if you're thinking about the stand while you are playing the game
you've got the wrong stand
- Fly like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro
Boring Stuff Packaging Details
- Size (L x W x H): 27 inches x 16 inches x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
- Out of the box dimensions: The stand is 16 inches wide, 26 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
Boring Stuff Shipping Details [We ship from Dallas Texas]
- Canadian Buyers: We ship UPS only to Canada. You are responsible for any customs or duties that Canada may charge
- International Buyers (Outside the US): We ship ship UPS. You are responsible for any customs or duties your country by charge