This is the Super Warthog setup with the additional Joystick attachment pole and plate.
The following lists what hardware mounts to this stand:
- Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG and Saitek Pro Flight Rudder pedals (hard-mounted joystick, dual throttles and feet plate or Saitek Pedals)
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 (hard-mounted joystick and throttle)
- Saitek Pro Flight X-55 / X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. System and Pro Flight Rudder pedals (hard-mounted joystick, dual throttles and feet plate or Saitek Pedals)
- Saitek Pro Flight X52 / X52 Pro Control System and Pro Flight Rudder pedals (hard-mounted joystick, dual throttles and feet plate or Saitek Pedals)
- Saitek Pro Flight X65 and Pro Flight Rudder pedals (hard-mounted joystick, dual throttles and feet plate or Saitek Pedals)
- MFG Crosswind (hard-mounted pedals)
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals(mounted with special bands - email us for these bands, they don't come in the standard set-up)
It also fits:
- Logitech G29/G920 Racing Wheel (hard-mounted wheel, pedals and gear shifter support)
- Logitech G25/G27 Racing Wheel (hard-mounted wheel, pedals and gear shifter support)
- Thrustmaster TS-PC RACER (hard-mounted wheel)
- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing flight combat action by keeping the stand and the yoke stable.
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth flying experience
- Your rudder pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you fly [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your expensive Joystick if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think]. We provide all the hardware to securely mount both the Joystick and pedal/rudder control assembly.
- The Joystick comes with imbedded locations that we bolt into
- At Wheel Stand Pro, the highest priority was to maintain a solid base for flying; our stand is the result
Hey, is that pole in the way?
- No. The stand was designed so that your legs go on either side of the pole. All flying maneuvers are unobstructed by the pole.
Honey, company is coming!
- As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes a couple seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of non-gamers.
- The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion to accommodate a long limbed gamer sitting in a high upright chair to Mr. Easy-Flyer in the lowest of low-slung gaming chairs
- The top yoke supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the yoke can always remain on plane
- The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers.
- The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements
I need help! [Sometimes you just need someone]
- We have a person to answer your call, her name is Lucy, at 972-861-0140 [you can even text that number]. If she doesn't answer [ cause she is in the warehouse or flying] it's best to leave her a message. She will call back, usually within 15 minutes if it's during normal business hours.
- We have video instructions on our site, customer have loaded up about a zillion YouTube videos, reviews etc.
- Did I say we have a real person? I should have said we have a real person who cares.
What's in the box? [everything you need except the HOTAS WARTHOG joystick and the Seitek rudder pedals; you provide those]
- The Stand
- The bolts you need to attach your system
- The tools you need to secure your system to our stand
- Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line
- Instructions in English
- Smile on your face, wait, no you provide that
Where is my Warthog and/or Saitek System?!
- There really isn't a Warthog/Saitek System in the box you really have to provide those.
- All kidding aside, if you are asking a significant other to make a purchase for you, we recommend they give us a call ...we will help.
- We hear you. Still thinking that something so small can not possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
- It's not a conspiracy; it's actually fairly simple.
- Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like.
- You [the flyer] are holding the joystick securely, getting ready to dive
- Your feet are controlling the rudders
- The frame is rock solid
- So you've got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome graphics of the game. All is good in the world, because if you're thinking about the stand while you are playing the game you've got the wrong stand
- Fly like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro
Boring Stuff Packaging Details
- Size (L x W x H): 28 inches x 17 inches x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 38 pounds
- Out of the box dimensions: The stand is 16 inches wide each additional arm will add approximately 10 inches to each side, 26 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate [the wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller then this].
Boring Stuff Shipping Details [We ship from Dallas Texas]
- Canadian Buyers: We ship UPS only to Canada. You are responsible for any customs or duties that Canada may charge
- International Buyers (Outside the US): We ship using UPS. You are responsible for any customs or duties your country may charge